1. Reservation and Payment Policy
– To reserve a property, guests must sign a standard rental agreement that outlines the requirements and terms of the booking arrangement.
– The minimum stay is 2 nights, unless otherwise specified.
– Payment terms: 50% of the total booking fee is required upon receipt of the booking invoice to secure the reservation. The remaining 50% is due one month prior to check-in.
– If reservations are made within 30 days of expected arrival, the guest will be invoiced for the full cost of their stay.
– Any and all transaction fees charged by third party payment systems will be included with each invoice to the Guest.
– Reservations are subject to guest verification using Super Hog, a third party vendor. This service will require the lead booker to provide their name, address, phone number, email address and Photo ID. Your Home Away Management, LLC (The Company) reserves the right to decline reservations based on the guest verification process.
2. Cancellation and Rebooking Policy
– Cancellation policy: guests that cancel outside of 30 days will get back 100% of the amount they’ve paid. If they cancel between 14 and 30 days before check-in, they will get back 50% of the amount they’ve paid. No refunds are issued within 14 days of check-in. There are no refunds for late arrivals (including delayed flights), early departures or no shows.
– Rebooking policy: there is no fee to change dates and we will attempt to accommodate our guests needs dependent on availability. Any changes are subject to the rates listed for the revised dates.
3. Check-in and Check-out Policy
– Check-in time is 3:00 PM and check-out time is 11:00 AM.
– Early check-ins or late check-outs may be available upon request and subject to availability.
– Guests who fail to vacate the property by the designated check-out time may be charged an additional fee.
4. Occupancy Policy
– The maximum occupancy for each property is specified in the rental agreement and must not be exceeded.
– Only registered guests are allowed on the property.
– Parties, events, and large gatherings are strictly prohibited without prior written consent from the vacation rental company.
5. Property Use and Care
– Guests are responsible for maintaining the property in a clean and orderly manner during their stay.
– Any damage to the property or its contents caused by guests will be charged to the credit card on file.
– Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the property.
– Pets are not allowed on the property without prior written consent from the Company.
– A damage deposit is collected by Super Hog when guests go through verification. This deposit is held until 7 days after the rental is complete. The User shall be solely responsible for any damages incurred during their stay and these should be reported to The Company. Super Hog will handle the claims process and deduct the cost of any damages from the deposit.
– Guests agree to follow house rules and treat the property and its facilities with respect.
6. Liability and Indemnification
– The vacation rental company is not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur on the property during a guest’s stay.
– The User releases the Company from any liability related to the rental properties and acknowledges that they are solely responsible for verifying the accuracy of the property descriptions and information provided on the Your Home Away Management, LLC website.
– The Company does not accept liability for any accident, theft or loss from vehicles or personal possessions that are on premise during the stay.
– The Company does not accept liability for failure to perform to the extent that the failure is caused by any factor beyond the Company’s reasonable control. This includes Internet service, electricity supply and water pressure which are affected by weather and local supply.
– Guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless the vacation rental company from any claims, damages, or expenses arising from their use of the property.
7. Force Majeure
In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, such as natural disasters, severe weather conditions, or any other force majeure event, the Company reserves the right to cancel or modify bookings as necessary. We will make reasonable efforts to inform guests in a timely manner and provide alternative arrangements or refunds where applicable.
8. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
– These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the United States, without giving effect to any principles of conflict of laws.
– This agreement constitutes the entire understanding and agreement between the Company and the User regarding the use of the Your Home Away Management, LLC website and services. This agreement supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements, representations, and understandings, whether written or oral.
– The Company reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time. The User agrees to periodically review the terms and conditions for any updates or changes.
Continued use of the Your Home Away Management, LLC website after any changes indicates acceptance of the updated terms and conditions.